Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
The ENVI-met Database System
All basic information such as material properties, soils or plants are defined in the ENVI-met database. Here you find a general overview of the Database concept an logic
Each ENVI-met database, System or User/Project, holds the following tables:
- Soils: Properties of different natural and artificial soils
- Soil Profiles:Different soil types as vertical sandwiches of soils
- Materials: Basic collection of different materials that can be use in walls
- Walls: Sets of building walls and roof composed out of 3 layers of different materials
- Single Walls: Sets of single and thin walls consisting of one material
- SimplePlants: Simple 1D plants such as grass.
- Sources: Emission profiles for different pollutant sources.
- Greenings: Greening layers for facade and rooftop greening.