Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
The Database Manger is the central application to manage the different ENVI-met database tables ranging from building materials over soil profiles up to pollutant sources.
The Database Manager offers a distinct overview and easy access to data stored on your system and helps you to view, edit and add datasets. For a basic overview over the ENVI-met database concept, see The ENVI-met Database System
Working with DBManager
Database tables managed by the DBEditor
Below you find a list of the different themtic tables stored in the database and managed by the database manger. For detailed information, click on the items.
- Soils | Properties of different natural and artificial soils
- Soil Profiles | Different soil types as vertical sandwiches of soils
- Materials | Basic collection of different materials that can be use in walls
- Walls | Sets of building walls and roof composed out of 3 layers of different materials
- Single Walls | Sets of single walls consisting of one material
- Simple Plants | Simple 1D plants such as grass.
- Sources | Emission profiles for different pollutant sources.
Please note, that 3DPlants are also a part of the database system, but due to their complexity, they are managed in the Albero application.